Why You Should Join TEN
- Opportunity to partner, learn and network with like-minded entrepreneurs on a consistent basis. A platform to share ideas and form business partnerships and learn from other successful entrepreneurs.
- Members will have support from TEN in terms of advice on an appointment basis. Each month each member will have a free 1-hour consultation with a member of TEN.
- We will offer bespoke training and development to our members. If they want training and development delivered to their staff, as they are members of this consortium, it will come at a reduced price.
- You will have access to our portal that will give you a wealth of information to help guide your business.
- TEN will help you to brand your business from the scratch to the position where you will stand out in the marketplace and stay competitive with an urge over your competitors.
- We will work with financial institutions that will help members to get the best deal when it comes to getting loans for their business startups, expansion and growth.
- We will organise yearly business trips to different countries to learn new trends in business, to gain exposure and have an opportunity to see new technologies. These travels will be industry-specific and the cost will be born by the members. Cost includes the ticket, hotel reservation and accommodation and living expenses. You can only qualify for such travels if you stay three years with the Consortium.
- TEN will partner with other businesses to provide our members’ subsidised products and services. These business partners will be on our portal but as a member, you will book their services through us.
- Anyone that introduces a colleague or a business partner to join TEN will have a free one-hour motivational session with their staff or have an hour session of one to one mindset coaching. This will be booked based on the availability of the TEN consultant.
- All members will have access to come on our TV show dubbed STEPOUT with Oscar Bimpong to expose their brand to the world.
- Also, members of the Consortium will have access to our mystery shopping package where we come to your business to test the customer service levels of your staff and used it to develop a training program for your staff.
- There will be an annual Christmas Party and awards night where members will be awarded for showing excellence throughout the year. We believe this award scheme will encourage members to exceed expectations in the new year.
Operational Structure of TEN
There will be a quarterly conference where there will be training and development for all members of TEN with seasoned trainers, coaches and entrepreneurs that will train members in areas that will help their business to grow. There will also be an opportunity for members to share their great experiences with other members. The conferences will be in January, April, August and December will be our end of year review through a dinner dance and awards night for understanding organisations.
Each conference will be held on the first Saturday of the designated month. Dates will be on our portal and it will also show the areas of discussion, the consultants that will train and lead the discussions and any other matters that will arise. Members need to register in advance before they can join any of the quarterly training.
The format of all conferences will be the following
Time – 9am – 5pm
Morning and Afternoon Sessions
Each quarterly conference will start with a motivational segment dubbed STEPOUT with Oscar Bimpong. Then there will be a panel discussion on our chosen topic. Then training and development on our chosen topic for the day. This format can be changed at any time.
Quarterly business conferences in relation to training and development are mandatory. You cannot delegate a person who is not a member of TEN to represent you.