This training is about how your emotions affect your relationships with others. That is knowing your personal triggers and being perceptive of others will help you to communicate better. This training will help you to control and express one’s emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and in an empathic way. Therefore for every leader to be successful in any organisation, an emotional intelligence training or coaching is paramount. Staff also needs to know how they manage their emotions.
This training programme, you will learn;
- The brain science of emotions that drives your behaviour when under pressure
- Reduce the risk of leading with your emotional sentiments that leads to unskilled behaviour and poor decision making.
- Practical strategies to help deliver and respond skillfully under pressure, tensed moments and during complex problem solving.
- Learn all the trigger points and develop the best emotional habits the increases and improves performance in an organisation
- To be able to judge right by being more curious and less certain to effectively engage and influence others positively.
- To learn coaching and mentoring skills to effectively perform under pressure.
- You will have practical techniques through interactive exercises and develop an action plan to put those strategies into practice at the workplace.