By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the main barriers to change and determine how change can impact employees.
- Identify the types of change that can occur in an organisation.
- Identify the complexities and range of issues involved in change management.
- Recognise the major components that are involved in planning change.
- Develop strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Understand the most important responsibilities when leading people through change.
- Involve others to ensure their commitment to the required change.
- Use tools and techniques to introduce, analyse and monitor change etc